Hub City Farmer’s Market (the longest running market in the Upstate) has an incredible Saturday planned for you to kick off strawberry season! On Saturday, April 21, this rain or shine market will start things up at 8 AM with a day full of excitement!
The day will include:
- 20+ vendors confirmed with produce, meats, and artisan crafts
- Strawberry Day! Kicking off Strawberry season!
- Angela Easterling on the Wade’s Community Stage
- Master Gardeners on-site to answer all your gardening questions
- Health screenings with Sherman College or Chiropractic.
- New vendors, returning friends, so much to see!
To see all the vendors and order of events, click here!