Do you have an interest in digital media including photography, video, SEO, content writing, graphic design, social media and website development? Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to build your portfolio for future internships or career opportunities? If you are, an internship at The CLUTCH might be just the thing you are looking for!
The CLUTCH is the fastest growing media organization in the Upstate of South Carolina. We are a community of collaborators and we work with some of the brightest minds in the area. Many of our contributors are experts in their industry and their insight and knowledge have led to our fantastic growth.
If you have ever wanted to have your photography skills sharpened through mentoring by Patrick Cox or have a news icon like Jim Fair open doors for interviews with politicians and sports figures alike, now is the time. If you enjoy being coached and have the ability and desire to become an expert in digital media, we want to work with you!
Our internships are different than those of other media companies. We won’t assign you to a cubicle to work on projects that other people are getting paid for. But we will collaborate with you and connect you with fun and exciting assignments that will allow for your creativity to shine through to your professors, peers and the Upstate community.
Desirable Knowledge and Abilities
• Understanding of digital media concepts and delivery
• Strong attention to details
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Access to transportation
• Flexibility to meet with mentors and cover some events
• Exceptional time management skills
• Desire to be a member of a professional team
• Access to a laptop computer and internet access
• Access to equipment relevant to designated activity (photography, video, etc.)
• Understanding of office suite software applicable to activity (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
• Appreciation of hot beverages during meetings (preferably coffee)
• Tolerable to being recognized for exemplary work
If you are up for the challenge, please send a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest and skill sets to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!