Sometimes the simplest things make the best presentation. These are so simple & quick to put together & just enough sweetness to add to your well-balanced breakfast (or add on the glaze and have two for your whole breakfast, I’m not judging.) Instead of using chocolate chips here, you could use blueberries or another type of chip to change up the flavor profile. I’d love to see what you create!
Recipe inspired by Hugs & Cookies
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- splash vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Open container of rolls and do no unroll them. Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut through them like slice/bake cookies. Make 8 slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.(leave some space – they will spread some)
- Use the back side of a tablespoon to flatten and spread out the rolls, making sure to leave the edges up higher
- Mix with a mixer: cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Scoop a small amount onto each flattened roll
- Add some chips.
- Bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes.
- Let cool and add a drizzle of glaze.
- Combine milk and sugar and drizzle on cooled danishes if desired.