Greenville Family Partnership (GFP) since the early 90’s has empowered teens and college students to go out into the community to work with young children. As a part of this internship, they are trained on our content about tobacco, alcohol, other drugs and life skills including anger management and bullying. Programs are delivered throughout the summer around the Upstate at community centers, churches, and other organizations. In the summer of 2017, GFP was able to reach over 3400 youth in the Upstate ages ranging from 5-17 years old. This could not be done without the help of the dedicated interns in the summer.
What is GFP looking for in an intern?
- Someone who is enthusiastic and hard-working
- Comfortable talking in front of others
- Has a passion to work in the community
- Willing to dedicate at least 4 hours per day Monday-Thursday each week
How to Apply:
- Go to our website www.gfpdrugfree.org/internship-program
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button labeled “Internship Application”
- Fill in all information and questions and submit
- If you have any questions give us a call at our office (864.467.4099) and ask for Emily Harper or Marty Durant
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information or questions, please visit www.gfpdrugfree.org/parenting-classes or call 864.467.4099. Greenville Family Partnership is a non-profit, 501(c)3 community organization founded in 1984 to “help youth, parents, and communities have open, honest, and ongoing conversations about drugs and alcohol.”