Aldi will host a hiring event for its upcoming Greenville-area stores on Friday, Jan. 6. Opportunities within ALDI include store associate, shift manager and manager trainee positions.
The hiring event is in support of the upcoming Anderson and Spartanburg stores that will expand grocery retail options in the market with the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at low prices.
What: ALDI hiring event for its upcoming stores in Anderson and Spartanburg
Who: ALDI representatives, Local residents seeking employment opportunities
When: Friday, January 6, 2017 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Hilton Greenville 45 W. Orchard Park Drive Greenville, SC 29615
- Store Associate – $11.00 per hour
- Shift Manager – $15.50 per hour
- Manager Trainee – $54,000 per year ($22.00 per hour averaging 45 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $70,000 to $75,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
- ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
- Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
- All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program